By Yuejin Z., Guodong X.
Read or Download 3D magnetic field computation of a permanent magnet disc-type generator using scalar potential method PDF
Best electricity and magnetism books
This is often the 7th quantity of a well-established sequence during which professional practitioners talk about topical facets of sunshine scattering in solids. Emphasis is put on digital excitations among crystal-field cut up degrees of transition-metal and rare-earth ions in crystals, between them high-Tc superconductors and magnetic excitations that seem in superlattices containing magnetic metals.
Wavelet conception is new to arithmetic and has huge functions in technological know-how engineering. since it has the capability to develop into a big instrument in digital functions akin to packaging, interconnections, antenna thought, and instant communications, engineers are getting ready to go into the sector in a digital flood.
This ebook is an authoritative and entire account of the rules and perform of contemporary NMR spectroscopy of sturdy polymers to figure out their constitution and dynamics at a molecular point. The publication offers with the improvement of many new NMR features, together with high-resolution options for solids, multi-dimensional equipment, deuterium NMR and others.
Expert Periodical stories offer systematic and exact overview assurance of growth within the significant parts of chemical study. Written by way of specialists of their professional fields the sequence creates a special provider for the energetic examine chemist, providing average severe in-depth debts of development specifically parts of chemistry.
- Electromagnetics, Microwave Circuit and Antenna Design for Communications Engineering
- Biker Chicks: The Magnetic Attraction of Women to Bad Boys and Motorbikes
- On the Rapid generalization of magnetic fields
- Introduction to the Finite Element Method in Electromagnetics
- Few Body Systems and Electromagnetic Interactions
Additional info for 3D magnetic field computation of a permanent magnet disc-type generator using scalar potential method
14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. M. Shayegan, in Reference . H. A. Fertig, in Reference . M. P. Lilly et al, Phys. Rev. Lett. 82, 394 (1999). R. R. 109, 389 (1999). W. Pan et al, Phys. Rev. Lett. 83, 820 (1999). M. P. Lilly et al, Phys. Rev. Lett. 83, 824 (1999). K. B. Cooper et al, Phys. Rev. B 60, 11285 (1999). H. L. Stormer et al, Physica E 3, 38 (1998). J. K. Jain et al, Phys. Rev. Lett. 63, 199 (1989); Phys. Rev. B 41, 7653 (1990); Phys. Today 53 (4), 39 (2000). B. I. Halperin, P. A. Lee, and N.
B 47, 7312 (1993); V. Kalmeyer and S. C. Zhang, Phys. Rev. B 46, 9889 (1992). 5. R. L. Willet et al, Phys. Rev. Lett. 71, 3846 (1993); W. Kang et al, Phys. Rev. Lett. 71, 3850 (1993); V. J. , Phys. Rev. Lett. 72, 2065 (1994). 6. R. L. , Phys. Rev. Lett. 59, 1779 (1987). 7. G. Moore and N. Read, Nucl. Phys. B 360, 362 (1991). 8. A. A. Koulakov, M. M. Fogler, and B. I. Shlovskii, Phys. Rev. Lett. 76, 499 (1996); M. M. Fogler and A. A. Koukalov, Phys. Rev. B. 55, 9326 (1997). 9. J. K. Jain and R. K.
12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. T. P. Smith III et al, Surf. Sci. 88, 287 (1987). K. Maezawa et al, Appl. Phys. Lett. 62, 3120 (1993). T. S. Lay et al, Appl. Phys. Lett. 62, 3120 (1993). S. Yamada et al, Physica B 201, 295 (1994). A. F. W. van de Stadt et al, Surf. Sci. 361/362, 521 (1996). S. Adachi, J. Appl. Phys. 58, Rl (1985). E. P. De Poortere et al, Appl. Phys. Lett, (in press). E. P. , Science 290, 1546 (2000). T. Jungwirth et al, Phys. Rev. B 63, 035305 (2001). T. gov/abs/cond-mat/0104334.